- ‘YOU ALSO TOOK ALONG THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH AND THE STAR OF THE GOD ROMPHA, THE IMAGES WHICH YOU MADE TO WORSHIP. I ALSO WILL REMOVE YOU BEYOND BABYLON
- “For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.” And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery and cinnamon and spice and incense and perfume and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and cargoes of horses and chariots and slaves and human lives. “For this reason in one day her plagues will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for ELOHIM who judges her is strong. “To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuous, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, ‘I SIT as A QUEEN AND I AM NOT A WIDOW, and will never see mourning.’ “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.” standing at a distance because of the fear of her torment, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’ “And the sound of harpist and musicians and flute-players and trumpeters will not be heard in you any longer; and no craftsman of any craft will be found in you any longer; and the sound of a mill will not be heard in you any longer; I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; for in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!’ And every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and as many as make their living by the sea, stood at a distance, and were crying out as they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What city is like the great city?’ for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and YHWH has remembered her iniquities. cargoes of gold and silver and precious stones and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet, and every kind of citron wood and every article of ivory and every article made from very costly wood and bronze and iron and marble, “And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich by her wealth, for in one hour she has been laid waste!’ “And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their cargoes any more– After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory. “Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her. “And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of immorality and lived sensuous with her, will weep and lament over her when they see the smoke of her burning, “The fruit you long for has gone from you, and all things that were luxurious and splendid have passed away from you and men will no longer find them. “The merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, she who was clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls; “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because YHWH has pronounced judgment for you against her.” Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer.
When did false religion begin to infiltrate the #Judeo-#Christian #Faith? How did one kingdom called Babylon now Iraq, morph into a kingdom known for enormous wealth, science and medicine, trade and commerce religion, architectural beauty, military might, be influenced and corrupted by paganism, spiritism, sexual immorality, debauchery, and greed.There are several outstanding questions that continue to circulate within my spiritual beliefs and theological understanding concerning 1.mankind choice to choose YHWH or Pagan deities. 2. Coitus and procreation among siblings of Adam and Eve 3. Sexual activity between sons of God and daughters of men. 4. Knowledge of science, medicine construction, warfare, spiritism taught by angels or demons to sons of man.5 Power and influence Lucifer has over mankind. Scriptures gives brief insight into mankind history dealing with angels and demons, paganism, spiritism chronicles of ancients both righteous and unrighteous but hidden away and privy to a chosen select few are written accounts and details of mankind’s dealings with spiritual beings since the creation of mankind. The battles between men and women who thirsts for power, dominance over mankind, and alliances with exiled sons and daughters of The Most High God who wage war against guardians of the Faith and sons and daughters of YHWH, battling daily for the Father sovereignty over mankind.The war started in the garden, the first casualty was Abel, dark evil army established by Nimrod and their headquarters was founded in Babylon.
I have heard individuals ask why the Creator of both mankind and spiritual beings, didn’t destroy his enemies during early mankind history? Why do so many individuals worship pagan idols, religious symbols and man-made images that has been rooted in evil and corruption? why is disobedience and hate at an all time high and many denominations who proclaim Jesus are rooted in hatred, bigotry, ethnic violence, political greed, sexual misconduct and corruption. Many religious organizations say we’re living in the last days, so is the prophecy foretold in book of Revelations being fulfilled in our generation? Has the doctrines given to the Apostles by Yoshua been replaced with anti-truth, anti-christ, nationalism, corrupt man made theology, orchestrated by Lucifer? A scheme has been in effect since babel tower to suffocate righteousness, confuse mankind with pagan religions mixed with standard Christian beliefs but filled with man-made doctrines. Usher in pagan rituals and traditions infused with religious customs and holidays. Disciples of Yeshua and Judeo-Christian Faith is in such great turmoil, and more than ever is the word of Elohim and teachings of Yeshua been needed to turn mankind towards salvation?
2 CORINTHIANS 10:3-5
- For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of ELOHIM, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
- “Put on the full armor of YHWH, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of YHWH, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH”
No other adversary of YHWH mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures beside Satan showed utter defiance and hatred towards ELOHIM sovereignty like #Nimrod mentioned in book of #Genesis. A son of Cush, grandson of Ham who is a son of Noah. Nimrod was founder of kingdoms, a warrior slash king and self proclaimed man-god. Nimrod derives from Hebrew tongue meaning “rebel.” Adding an “n” before the “m” it becomes an infinitive construct, “Nimrod.” The meaning then is “The Rebel.” Thus “Nimrod” may not be the character’s name at all. It is more likely a derisive term of a type, a representative, of a system that is epitomized. in rebellion against the Creator, the one true God. The Holy Bible doesn’t go into full details of Nimrod life but only speaks about him being in opposition to the #Creator sovereignty to rule mankind.
To understand Nimrod, we must begin to examine his father Cush and what spiritual foundation was given to the man who would be later worshipped as a man/god.
The word Cush means black. Biblically, Cush is the son of Ham and grandson of Noah. #Cush is considered the ancestor of Ethiopians, which is one of the oldest civilizations known to mankind history. #Kush, also spelled Cush was, according to the Holy Bible lineage timetable, the eldest son of #Ham, the brother of Mizraim(Egypt), Canaan (land of Canaan), and Phut which can be found in Genesis 10:6 and 1st Chronicles 1:8. When Noah and his family left the ark after the flood, they settled first at the northern feet of Ararat facing what is today Georgia, USSR. Later, the families of Noah’s descendants began to scatter a bit more widely due to increasing population, and perhaps some degree of rivalry or even enmity between the families of Japheth, Shem, and Ham. The descendants of #Noah would settle in the Nile valley, the Anatolian and Iranian plateaus, Arabia, Ethiopia and the lower regions of Mesopotamia (which would come to be called Sumer and Akkad). Semiramis married Cush, Noah’s grandson and gave birth to Nimrod. She was also the granddaughter of Noah’s wife. She was Cush’s wife at the time of the tower, and mother of Nimrod. After Cush was disgraced at the tower, subtle Semiramis did not want to go down with her husband. She did the unthinkable she married her own son. “Sammur” when translated into Hebrew becomes “Shinar”. Semiramis’ by this account of ancient history committed incest with her son and gained a seat upon the throne, initially upon Nimrod’s coattails that she rode, although later in life as well as throughout history her influence overwhelmingly obscured that of her husband/son. Semiramis was the instigator in forming the false religion aimed at supporting their rule, and controlling the people. The religion she invented was based primarily upon a corruption of the primeval astronomy formulated by Noah’s righteous ancestors before the flood. In the original this system depicted by means of constellations the story of Satan’s rebellion and the war in the heavens, his subversion of mankind, the fall of Adam and Eve, the promise of One to come who would suffer and die to relieve man from the curse of sin then be installed as Lord of Creation, and the final re-subjugation.
- And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before ELOHIM: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before ELOHIM. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
- The word that YHWH spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chaldeans, by Jeremiah the prophet: “Declare among the nations and proclaim, set up a banner and proclaim, conceal it not, and say: ‘Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is dismayed. Her images are put to shame, her idols are dismayed.’ “For out of the north a nation has come up against her, which shall make her land a desolation, and none shall dwell in it; both man and beast shall flee away. “In those days and in that time, declares the Lord, the people of Israel and the people of Judah shall come together, weeping as they come, and they shall seek ELOHIM their Most High God. They shall ask the way to Zion, with faces turned toward it, saying, ‘Come, let us join ourselves to the YHWH in an everlasting covenant that will never be forgotten.’ …
We have examined a brief history of Nimrod parents, and discovered rebellion began soon after the Flood as civilizations were restored. “Nimrod” established a kingdom. Therefore, one would expect to find also, in the literature of the ancient Near East, a person who was a type, or example, for other people to follow. And there was. It is a well-known tale, common in Sumerian literature, of a man who fits the description. In addition to the Sumerians, the Babylonians wrote about this person; the Assyrians likewise; and the Hittites. Even in Isra for the cIt was in Mesopotamia that the first cities were built after the flood, and the first of these was quite naturally named after the man before the flood, Enoch. In all there were seven major cities built near the head of the Persian Gulf, leading to the name “Land of the Seven Cities” commonly found in the early mythologies of the world. These seven cities are enumerated in Genesis as those which were conquered by Nimrod, establishing the world’s first empire. The earliest Babylonian legends tell of a conquering people who came up out of the Persian Gulf and established an empire from these cities. This seems to fit well with what we know of the movements of Nimrod in his early career. He was a native of Ethiopia and was widely traveled among the few populated areas of those days. When he set out to build himself an army of conquest, he recruited from his “cousins” the descendants of Sheba and Dedan who had come up through Arabia to settle on the Asian mainland at the Straight of Hormuz and on the Indus river in what is now Afghanistan (these people were the Dravidians who were driven southward into India by the later Aryan invasion). After raising his army, Nimrod ferried them up the gulf in the world’s first naval armada, and conquered his empire. The best estimates place the time of the conquest as about 4000 to 3500 BC, and about 1000 years after the flood of Noah.
” The centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh in Shinar. Rebellion began soon after the Flood as civilizations were restored. At that time this person became very prominent. In Genesis 10:8-11 we learn that “Nimrod” established a kingdom. Therefore, one would expect to find also, in the literature of the ancient Near East, a person who was a type, or example, for other people to follow. And there was. It is a well-known tale, common in Sumerian literature, of a man who fits the description. In addition to the Sumerians, the Babylonians wrote about this person; the Assyrians likewise; and the Hittites. Even in Israel, tablets have been found with this man’s name on them. He was obviously the most popular hero in the Ancient Near East. Yet his arrogance, ruthlessness and depravity were a subject of grave concern for the citizens of Uruk (his kingdom). They complained to the great god Anu, and Anu instructed the goddess Aruru to create another wild ox, a double of Gilgamesh, who would challenge him and distract his mind from the warrior’s daughter and the noblemen’s spouse, whom it appears he would not leave in peace. The Epic of Gilgamesh has some very indecent sections. Alexander Heidel, first translator of the epic, had the decency to translate the vilest parts into Latin. Spieser, however, gave it to us “straight” (Pritchard 1955: 72). With this kind of literature in the palace, who needs pornography? Gilgamesh was a vile, filthy man. Yet the myth says of him that he was “a god born from man”.
- Bel bows down; Nebo stoops; their idols are on beasts and livestock; these things you carry are borne as burdens on weary beasts. 2 They stoop; they bow down together; they cannot save the burden, but themselves go into captivity. 3 “Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; 4 even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. 5 “To whom will you liken me and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike? 6 Those who lavish gold from the purse, and weigh out silver in the scales, hire a goldsmith, and he makes it into a god; then they fall down and worship! 7 They lift it to their shoulders, they carry it, they set it in its place, and it stands there; it cannot move from its place. If one cries to it, it does not answer or save him from his trouble. 8 “Remember this and stand firm, recall it to mind, you transgressors, 9 remember the former things of old; for I am YHWH, and there is no other; I am YHWH, and there is none like me, 10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ 11 calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it. 12 “Listen to me, you stubborn of heart, you who are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it is not far off, and my salvation will not delay; I will put salvation in Zion, for Israel my glory.”
Although Nimrod was a brilliant strategist, he made a fatal blunder when he allowed Semiramis to retain full control as the religious hierarchy, and through it the minds and hearts of the people; for when a schism occurred between them she was able to turn it from a tool of support into a deadly weapon. Semiramis’ cult, only masked the actual goal which was the worship of the “fallen #angels,” which the Bible equates with #Satan’s army. Satan was quite willing to receive worship “by proxy”, hence the mystery religion was emperor-worship. This religion was propagated by a hierarchy of priests and priestesses, to whom were assigned the task of initiating the populace at large into it’s ascending degrees of revelation, culminating at the highest level in both direct worship of Satan and demon-possession. The rift between husband and wife occurred when the queen bore an illegitimate son, and the king threatened her with both dethronement and exposure of her true origin. Semiramis, of course would not allow this to take place, and devised a plot to overthrow Nimrod.
- The word that YHWH spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chaldeans, by Jeremiah the prophet: “Declare among the nations and proclaim, set up a banner and proclaim, conceal it not, and say: ‘Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is dismayed. Her images are put to shame, her idols are dismayed.’ “For out of the north a nation has come up against her, which shall make her land a desolation, and none shall dwell in it; both man and beast shall flee away. “In those days and in that time, declares ELOHIM, the people of Israel and the people of Judah shall come together, weeping as they come, and they shall seek YHWH their God. They shall ask the way to Zion, with faces turned toward it, saying, ‘Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord in an everlasting covenant that will never be forgotten.’ …
This reads like a soap opera script but how about individuals who still worshipped the God of Noah? The name of YHWH rarely appears in extra-Biblical literature in the Ancient Near East. Therefore we would not expect to find it in the Gilgamesh epic. But why should the Creator rarely be mentioned when many of the writers followed the fallen angels? Unlike pagan literature, the Hebrew Bible is filled with the names of other gods. Because of the ancient patriarchs of the Faith, the nations surely knew of Him even though they had no respect for Him. If so, how might His Name appear in their literature, if at all? The name of YHWH, in a culture which is in rebellion against His rule, would most likely be in a derisive form, not in its true form.
The internet is full of research that True #Christians should take full advantage of to put on blast demons who have crept into the church and changed truth for paganism. Since #lucifer want to disguise himself as a angel of light but researchers have uncovered The Gilgamesh Epic that describes the first “God is dead” movement. In the Epic, the hero is a vile, filthy, perverted person, yet he is presented as the greatest, strongest, hero that ever lived (Alexander Heidel, 1963: 18). The hero goes to do battle with the one who sent the Flood so he will not trouble them anymore, and Gilgamesh sets out to kill the perpetrator. He takes with him a friend who is a monstrous half-man, half-animal-Enkidu.(watch the game and the trickery perpetrated by hollywod to make you think these tales are fairy tales because there is a little truth in script writing). Together they go on a long journey to the cedar Mountain to find and destroy the Creator who sent the Flood. (now this the fairy tale that is meant to mislead you from real intention of conquering the Father) Gilgamesh finds him and finally succeeds in cutting off the head of this creature whose name is “Huwawa”. Is there a connection with the Gilgamesh epic and Genesis 10? Note what Gilgamesh says to Enkidu the half man, half beast, who accompanied him on his journey, found in Tablet III, lines 147-150.
“If I fall,” Gilgamesh says, “I will establish a name for myself. Gilgamesh is fallen, they will say, in combat with terrible Huwawa.”
But the next five lines are missing from all tablets found so far! Can we speculate on what they say? Let’s try… We suggest that those five lines include,
“But if I win, …they will say, Gilgamesh, the mighty vanquisher of Huwawa!”
Why do we say that? Because Genesis 10:9 gives us the portion missing from the Gilgamesh tablets. Those lines include. “it is said, Nimrod (or Gilgamesh) the mighty vanquisher of YHWH.” This has to be what is missing from all the clay tablets of the Gilgamesh story. The Gilgamesh Epic calls him Huwawa; the Bible calls Him YHWH. Alexander Heidel, speaking of the incident as it is found on Tablet V says,
All we can conclude from them [the lost lines] is that Gilgamesh and Enkidu cut off the head of Humbaba (or Huwawa) and that the expedition had a successful issue [ending] (1963: 47).
The missing lines from the Epic are right there in the Bible! Because of the parallels between Gilgamesh and Nimrod, many scholars agree that Gilgamesh is Nimrod. Continuing with Gilgamesh’s fable, he did win, he did vanquish Huwawa and took his head. Therefore, he could come back to Uruk and other cities and tell the people not to worry about YHWH anymore, he is dead. “I killed him over in the Lebanon mountains. So just live however you like, I will be your god and take care of you.”
“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.”
It is abundantly clear from this statement that the focus of these people who set about building the Tower was: themselves. Noah’s focus was on God and he errected a alter to worship and honor Him. The people at the Plain of Shinar here in Genesis 11 were focused on rebellion and set about to build a monument to reach the heavens. God had told man to scatter and fill the Earth (Genesis 9:1), these people said, “No, we will not be scattered.” Here we have the two seeds of rebellion against God: focus on self and defiance of His commands.
In verses 3 and 4 we have the the phrase repeated, “Go to, let us…” It is a phenomenon of human nature that man will do things in a group that he would never do alone, and that is exactly what we see happening here. People will entice and provoke others to do the most wicked things under the illusion of safety that a mob mentality provides. These people, under Nimrod, had built a capitol city that would be the seat of their empire against God. Within that city, they were attempting to set a rallying point at which place they could gather together. They thought that this Tower would “reach the heavens”, that it would match the Throne of God in its splendor and magnificence, and that it would serve to establish their names upon the Earth for posterity. What the people did at Babel deserved the righteous judgment of God and He could have simply wiped them from the face of the Earth. But God chose instead to divide man by confounding his language. This division would compel them to obey His command to disperse and fill the Earth, even thought they had resisted it before. There is no doubt that mankind is very capable of accomplishing great things and the greatest of these things are accomplished when man is united in his purpose. Common culture and language serve as very powerful forces that bind men in their efforts. All the nations of the world would still share the common purpose of defying God, but their ability to unite together in their efforts would now be restricted by the language barrier.
During the course of the New Year’s festivities at which the advent of Nimrod’s rule was celebrated, there was a certain feast exclusively for the royal family and the upper echelons of the priesthood. During this feast, which included “courses” of psychedelic and hallucinogenic drugs, a year-old ram was traditionally sacrificed by being torn limb-from-limb while still alive, and it’s flesh eaten raw. This ram symbolized the old year passing into the heavens to allow room for the new year. A new-born lamb was then presented which, symbolizing the new year, would be kept and fattened for the next year’s ceremonies. This year Semiramis directed the ritual according to the formula, with the exception that when the time came for the ram to be slaughtered, it was the king who was torn to pieces at the hands of the drug-crazed priesthood and Semiramis’ bastard son was installed as king. Thus Nimrod, the mighty hunter, died a horrible death as a trapped beast himself.
Semiramis named her son Damu (from the Sumerian “dam,” or blood), which in the later Babylonian language became Dammuzi, in Hebrew Tammuz, and in Greek Adonis. Of course, Semiramis assumed the regency for her infant son, and ruled as absolute monarch for 42 more years. In order to avoid having to kill her son on the next New Year’s Day, she instituted an annual nation-wide sports competition, the winner of which would have the “honor” of taking Damu’s place and ascending into heaven to become a god. Semiramis was not unopposed in her arrogation of the regency, however, or her rule as a woman. The military arm of the government was divided into two camps for and against her, and a short war ensued which ended when the populace (roused by the priesthood) not only refused to support the “rebels” but actively opposed them. In the course of this war, though, things became so close that Semiramis was forced to build a system of walls, towers, and gates around Babylon to defend herself. She was thus the first to build fortifications and her crown afterwards was in the form of the turreted walls of Babylon. To oppose the accusations of “mere” womanhood laid against her, she had herself deified as the mother of the god Damu (since only a god can beget a god) , and installed as “The Queen of Heaven” pictured in the constellation Cassiopeia, which the ancients had intended as a corporate representation of those people faithful to God who will be enthroned by Him after the end of the age.